D&B Enhances Portfolio Risk Manager™ for DNBi with Deeper Analytic Capabilities
Portfolio Risk Manager provides customers with the only on-demand and customizable solution that combines proprietary D&B insight with users' customer data, allowing businesses to see risk and opportunity across their entire customer base. With Portfolio Risk Manager's new, innovative features and reports, customers can quickly understand their exposure and confidently communicate risk and opportunity across their organization. The reports available in Portfolio Risk Manager offer the following benefits:
- Create concise C-level reports on current Credit & Collections Policies' effectiveness
- Benchmark your portfolio against the national average
- Spot risk trends and compare customer segments across your portfolio
- Prioritize collections and manage credit limits more strategically
- Understand your total credit exposure across a corporate family
- Partner with sales by providing low risk customers who present upsell opportunities
- Calculate bad debt reserve using a consistent, repeatable process to improve compliance
The new product enhancements were specifically designed to improve the depth of Portfolio Risk Manager's analytics and user experience. Just-added capabilities include improved cash flow analysis by prioritizing collections from the biggest, oldest and riskiest customers, the ability to identify more volatile regions based on current economic conditions to manage credit policies by geography, and perspective on customer demographics, including employee size.
The enhancement of Portfolio Risk Manager continues to provide D&B customers with improved visibility, effective risk management, and enhanced internal communication and cooperation. Additional features include:
- Ability to export data from any report so customers can run their own additional analysis
- Ability to click on companies within the charts to "drill down" to see the company-level report and information
- Improved process for uploading your Accounts Receivables files, including automated error checking to assure quality in the files you upload
- Custom scores are now available in Portfolio Risk Manager, so customers can get greater value from more customized scores
For additional information about Portfolio Risk Manager for DNBi and to view a video overview of the product please visit: www.dnb.com/dnbiprm.
About Dun & Bradstreet® (D&B)
D&B provides solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions™ to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions™ to increase revenue from new and existing customers; and D&B Internet Solutions™ to convert prospects into clients faster by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries, over the web.
For more information, please visit www.dnb.com.
News Provided by Acquire Media