Dun & Bradstreet to Fuel Informatica's Intelligent Data Platform
"The key for a business to maximize growth is identifying and cultivating their most profitable relationships, and that's what
Among the most pressing business needs is the ability to easily integrate real-time, actionable insight into current business workflows. With an aim to pave the way for better, faster information-based decisions to help organizations transform into data-fueled enterprises, the alliance will leverage
- Marketing - With enhanced data quality and more comprehensive insights, marketers can better segment customer and prospect databases to target specific audiences with relevant and timely messaging.
- Sales - Identifying attributes of their most valuable customers through comprehensive data, sales leaders will be positioned to more effectively target high-potential prospects and customers, decreasing sales cycle planning and pre-sell time. Sales leaders will have business intelligence integrated directly into their workflows, including CRM, providing the right insight to engage opportunities.
- Procurement - By compiling a comprehensive view of supplier relationships -- including risk profiles, corporate family relationships, and compliance and diversity status -- procurement leaders will be able to identify, validate, and assess potential new suppliers globally, determine whether a company is linked to an existing supplier relationship and maintain an up-to-date view as a supplier's situation changes.
- Information Technology - With a deluge of information, IT professionals need tools to help separate the signal from the noise. By providing relevant data and insights to make effective decisions and drive growth, the new applications will help IT professionals normalize, de-duplicate, and share accurate information across the enterprise, eliminating data silos and enabling a unified, consistent and actionable view across the business.
Through the integration of data into new and existing
- For more information on the
Informaticaand Dun & Bradstreetalliance, click here.
- Read the datasheet, "Business Data Enrichment; Informatica Data as a Service + Dun & Bradstreet Data."
Informatica'spartner blog on the benefits that the alliance will bring to customers.
News Provided by Acquire Media