Dun & Bradstreet Business Solutions Available Now Through New Partner Relationship with Ingram Micro
Drawing from the world's largest commercial database, D&B Business Solutions for Office 365™ provides users the opportunity to choose specific sales, marketing, and supply data packages to enhance their existing business information within Excel®. D&B Business Solutions employs its D-U-N-S® Number matching system to help companies eliminate duplicate records and better understand their business relationships. Through simple queries, end users can instantly download newly-identified customers and suppliers into their spreadsheets, making it easier for them to reach decision makers and influencers within their target companies.
"With the increased need for businesses to have a clear and comprehensive view into their entire ecosystem of customers, prospects and suppliers, we're pleased to bring to market a solution that does just that without being technology or cost-prohibitive," said
End users may glean several benefits from D&B Business Solutions, including:
- Accelerate sales by reaching decision makers early
- Target prospects who look like a company's best customers
- Expand customer penetration with up-sell and cross-sell opportunities from non-buying locations
- Save time and reduce payment risk with a simple credit pre-score
- Source the best suppliers to avoid supply chain disruption and improve quality
- Reduce redundant suppliers and spend
- Measure supplier diversity in a company's supply base.
"We are excited to partner with
D&B Business Solutions are immediately available to channel partners in the
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dun--bradstreet-business-solutions-available-now-through-new-partner-relationship-with-ingram-micro-300250132.html
News Provided by Acquire Media