D&B Announces Availability of D&B360TM for Use with Microsoft Dynamics® and CRM Solutions from SAP
Integration of D&B360's Data-as-a-Service Solution for CRM Allows
Sales, Sales Operations and Marketing Professionals to
D&B360 is part of D&B's overall Data-as-a-Service strategy to make its data available whenever and wherever customers need it. The solution combines D&B's unrivaled business information and corporate hierarchies with social data from popular social platforms. With D&B360's world-class data management and data enrichment capabilities, sales, sales operations and marketing professionals can increase sales and deepen customer engagement. The result is real-time, actionable insight that improves the effectiveness of an organization's sales and marketing teams.
"The vision of D&B is to make our data available to any and all
solutions so that our customers can access that insight whenever and
wherever they need it," said
To meet the needs of both large and small organizations, D&B now offers D&B360 in two tiers, offering levels of functionality optimized for company size to provide data quality and database enhancements with the highest quality company information available. D&B will continue to enhance the offering with additional features and functionality throughout 2012.
- Know customers better — Armed with D&B's unmatched business insight, sales and marketing professionals can improve customer segmentation, understand customer pain points and tailor the sales strategy for each pitch.
- Improved data quality — D&B360 provides sales operations with automatic data updates and vital data cleansing services, eliminating duplication and redundant data to make records complete and accurate.
- Acquire new prospects — From building a list of prospects to identifying and connecting with key decision makers, D&B360 helps salespeople quickly build a pipeline of strong leads. By leveraging a unique "look-a-like" function, salespeople can identify potential prospects that are similar to an organization's best customers.
- Sell deeper into organizations — Using insight from D&B360, salespeople can leverage a better understanding of corporate hierarchies to identify key decision makers in other departments to drive organic sales.
- Improve sales effectiveness — D&B360 leverages D&B's proprietary DUNSRight® quality process to prevent duplicate records, fill in the gaps and improve data accuracy. Embedded directly into the CRM platform, the solution allows salespeople to focus on selling rather than verifying or searching for critical information.
About Dun & Bradstreet® (D&B)
D&B provides solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions™ to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions™ to increase revenue from new and existing customers; and D&B Internet Solutions™ to convert prospects into clients faster by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries, over the web.
For more information, please visit www.dnb.com.
News Provided by Acquire Media