Businesses Using NetSuite Now Have Direct Access to Dun & Bradstreet's Proprietary Commercial Data and Analytics
"This is a big announcement for both
- D&B Data Management for
NetSuite- Facilitates growth through an effective data management as a service offering that provides a trusted view of customers, prospects and vendors by reducing duplicate, inconsistent, and fragmented records while monitoring and enriching with additional elements - directly within NetSuiteworkflows.
- DNBi Risk Management for
NetSuite(US) - Facilitates quick credit evaluation for decision making to help mitigate risks and maximize revenue with real-time, best-in-class credit processes - customizable and configurable - directly within NetSuiteworkflows.
- Account mastering and duplicate detection - Utilizing a built-in batch match and cleanse capability, companies can quickly identify and embed
Dun & Bradstreet'sD-U-N-S® Number as a unique identifier on every account record and isolate or cleanse all duplicate records.
- Real-time data quality and enrichment - Organizations can update and maintain a single, master record that provides a trusted view of an account. This reduces the risk of multiple, inconsistent or contradictory records and is continuously monitored for any changes.
- Insight into the legal corporate hierarchy of a company - By embedding the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number on all records customers can easily understand the relationships (Parent, Headquarter, branches etc.) of related corporate family members.
- On-going risk monitoring - Organizations can track and manage a variety of risk dimensions on suppliers, manufacturers, customers and more.
- Credit decisioning -
NetSuiteusers can make informed decisions on establishing credit lines and limits based on Dun & Bradstreet'sdata.
- Collections - Credit managers can optimize credit policies to minimize 'days sales outstanding' (DSO) and bad debt without restricting revenue.
For the first time,
For more information on
For more information about
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/businesses-using-netsuite-now-have-direct-access-to-dun--bradstreets-proprietary-commercial-data-and-analytics-300273192.html
News Provided by Acquire Media